Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
we at https://rocknrollemporium.com We believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form.
Third Party Providers
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users of this site (and on other sites) based on the statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of Google partners.
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the page Ad settings.
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party suppliers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to deactivate certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Additional information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found in the respective browser websites
Aims of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Method of treatment
The data will be processed as follows:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Rights of the party concerned
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- get by the owner, without delay:
- the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- White Rabbit SRLs
- P. IVA 02857090340
- Via Brescia, 10
- 43122 - Parma (PR)
- Tel / Fax: 3711377329
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to cancel your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.
Definition of essential cookies
Essential cookies help the site to be used in its basic functions such as page navigation and future access to secure areas of the site, without these cookies the site cannot function properly.
|_from||Used in connection with access to admin.||Essential|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||Essential|
|__cfduid||The _cfduid cookie helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to our Customers' websites and minimizes blocking legitimate users.||Essential|
|Cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||Essential|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||Essential|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with Checkout.||Essential|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with Checkout.||Essential|
|cart_view||Used in connection with shopping cart.||Essential|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with Checkout.||Essential|
|Secret||Used in connection with Checkout.||Essential|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||Essential|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||Essential|
|_shopify_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||Essential|
|XSRF-TOKEN||Used in connection with GDPR legal Cookie.||Essential|
|gdpr_legal_cookie_session||Used in connection with GDPR legal Cookie.||Essential|
|_bc_c_set||Used in connection with GDPR legal Cookie.||Essential|
|_tracking_consent||For Shopify User Consent Tracking.||Essential|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||Essential|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||Essential|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||Essential|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||Essential|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with cart and checkout.||Essential|
Statistics and marketing cookies
Statistics cookies help owners to understand how customers interact with the site by anonymously collecting statistics on the use of the website and creating analysis reports in order to improve the service offered to users.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on web pages with the aim of showing the visitor only advertisement relevant to the individual user.
|_orig_referrer||Used in connection with shopping cart.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_s||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_d||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_fs||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_s||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_y||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_y||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_uniq||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|_shopify_visit||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|tracked_start_checkout||Shopify analytics relating to checkout.||Marketing & Analytics|
|ki_r||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|kit||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|
|ab_test_ *||Shopify analytics.||Marketing & Analytics|